As I was talking to my sister-in-law Ashley over Christmas, I realized I am guilty of many things that I could change if I wanted to. For my New Year's Resolution I will take the first step, admittance, and then hopefully work toward changing these odd behaviors that will utimately make either Tim, or I more happy (or more co-habitable).
1. I use way too much soap. For everything. Including: clothes, dishes, wiping down surfaces, and shampoo and conditioner.
2. I am sure that there are spiders living in my clothes, and in my bed. Every night I check for spiders, and when I get anything out of my closet, I shake it furiously to get the spiders out. How many have I found? None.
3. I fall asleep the second I get into bed. Problem you ask? YES! I have only listened to the first couple verses of all the chapters in the Bible.
4. I iron everything. Pants, shirts, curtains, sheets and pillowcases. I used to iron my dish towels because they were linen, but I've switched to cotton, so I let those slide. Thank goodness the toliet paper comes neatly pressed!
5. I CANNOT relax until everything is in it's place! When Tim comes home and tosses his clothes around the living room, and puts his hat and belt in my arrangement of apples, I physically want to throw-up. I have chucked a pillow at his face for doing such erroneous things!
As you can see I have problems, and these are only the ones I have been made aware of as of late! I am sure that having children will solve many if not all of the above, so hopefully we can jump on that bandwagon in the near future! Good luck to all on your New Year's Resolutions!