Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!


We did it! We made it another year! This is #6 for us and I am super thankful for Tim and his endless amounts of patience he has with me! We had kind of a crazy day. I tried to make this super fancy cake that inculded sugar/water in a soft ball stage mixed with egg whites and all kinds of things I am not super skilled at. It didn't look anything like the picture, but it was pretty dang good! (Even if there were some tears shed in the process)

Then we went to the X-Men movie, but the internet told us the wrong time so we had an hour to kill, so I dressed up Tim at Kohl's! I was laughing so hard! Even though things didn't work out perfect like I wanted, Tim made me pee my pants, and told me he was just happy to be spending time with me...OHHH HOW SWEET!!! Thanks Timmy-poo, I love you!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I think Brooks and I just peed our pants too! That is seriously the funniest picture I have ever seen. Tell him to never pull that face again:) ha ha! I feel like I haven't talk to you in FOREVER! I am so happy you are done. Call me sometime we need to catch up!

Ashley said...

I hope you bought the outfit...it looks great on him! haha It's #5 for us next friday. Crazy how time flies!

Deanna said...

LOL! Congrats to you both! That picture is hilarious!