Thursday, April 15, 2010

17 days and counting!!

Yep, 17 more days until my due date! I'm kind of hoping she comes on May 4th, because it's my Grandma's birthday and she died on my sister's birthday, so I think it would be amazing to have new life on her birthday! Does that make sense? Anyhoo, to give a quick update: We still have no name picked out, my carseat should get here soon (whoops!) as soon as I clean out the closet in the nursery I will have pictures (YEA) and the bathroom is...well...coming along. I was in the Temple yesterday and realized that Adam probably delivered Eve's babies in the bushes, so who am I to complain? Ha! OH, and Tim was beyond wonderful to me yesterday! He made a soak for my feet, then rubbed them then told me he hoped our baby would be as beautiful as ME!! WHAT? Ok, I was a puddle! I guess I still love him! Ha!

6 comments:

The Bucks said...

That totally makes up for the bathroom mess. Wow, that sounded really gross, but you know what I mean. I still think you should name her Jose, ethnic names are all the rage and it would be nice to honor your heritage.

Elena said...

You are beautiful! Infact, just last Sunday I kept thinking how pretty you look! SO not fair, for someone to be calling you pretty at 9 months pregnant, but you are. Can't WAIT to see this little baby!

Ben and Kim said...

I SOOO wish I was going to be there when the little sweetie pie arrives! Good luck with the house, I have totally been there and it's no fun...but wonderful when it's done and baby is here! Ohhhhh, sweet Timmy...you should keep him:)He's right though...you are beautiful and you guys will make beautiful babies! Love and miss you guys!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Never had that thought at the temple, but you are right ha ha! Now I will think of that everytime! What a sweet husband! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little girl! Oh and FYI my jaw dropped open as I read your comment on my blog about the shark tank! AHHH what an idiot!

Dimick's said...

So close!!! I love when you share your thoughts. I'm sure Adam and (especially) Eve had a dandy old time in the bushes. I can't wait to find out what her name is.

Katie Jane said...

You are going to be the best little momma ever!! I am so so so excited for you. Could you please come back and live in Cache Valley? I did, and I want to play with you! I can't wait to hear all about that baby!