Thursday, July 29, 2010

Isla Pictures!








We took her to her 2 month appt. a while ago, and she was 24" long and 11lbs. 14oz. She is almost 3 months now (August 1st)! I'm not going to lie, this has been the LONGEST 3 months of my life! During these last couple of weeks Isla has gradually got better and better, and now I think she is the BEST baby ever! After trying about 4 different things we have finally got her tummy issues somewhat under control! She is sleeping a ton better and is just a happier baby which equals happy mommy!

7 comments:

Jewelle said...

So glad to hear she is doing better! That picture in her blessing dress{?} is GORGEOUS!

Katie Jane said...

That babe is just adorable. How do you get anything done? I love the second one with her little tongue sticking out. You are so great.

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE little girl! Stacey I just hope I can meet her in person before I move!!

Dimick's said...

Oh heavens, she's growing way too fast. If Kai and Isla are going to get married (did you know that?) she's going to have to stop growing. Then again, he might like a tall woman.
Did you like my repeated honking at you the other day? I bet the guy in front of me really appreciated it. We were just so overcome with excitement of seeing you, that we had to do something about it.
BTW-Melanie's hair looks awesome, great job!

Deanna said...

She is the cutest little girl, EVER!!! LOVE the update with pictures!

mel said...

She's simply adorable!

Randi Oswald said...

She is BEAUTIFUL Stace!! I can't wait to meet her!! I am such a slacker!! I feel awful! We need to get together asap!