1. When you find really cool music, and you tell your friends all about it, and they don't really care, but then a week later they have purchased the CD, and are telling YOU all about it, like you never told them in the first place!
2. When people ask me why I don't have any kids.
3. The fact that it costs $120 to go to the movies, and I haven't seen a movie worth the money since Lord of the Rings, or the "Bourne" series.
4. Daytime Soaps
6. Clutter, and a messy house
7. I am doing a retraction on "the phone" because Tim thought it sounded too abrasive, and he's probably right! I am going to say when the bottom of your pants gets wet from the snowy slush, or rain instead. Also, even numbers. I only like odd's. I golf with all odd irons, and I only bought the odd numbered seasons of King of Queens. Tim brought this to my realization about a year ago.
8. I associate everything with food! I honestly know how Homer Simpson feels! There is a girl at my school who works at Winger's and every time I see her I find myself saying "Mmmmm sticky fingers" What? The other day we lifted pravana out of a girls hair, and it looked like fruity marshmallows, and for the rest of the day I wanted fruity marshmallows!
9. Grammer. You didn't "Seen someone doing something" and "Thems" isn't even a word! I am no grammatical genius, but I notice these things. I even found a type-0 in the last Twilight book.