Monday, March 30, 2009

The Grossest Things Ever!

I exeperienced one of these TODAY, and it inspired me to write this list. These are the grossest things I have personally experienced:
1. Drinking hot chocolate with a layer of skin
2. Getting on a weight machine after an old man, only to find it warm and sweaty
3. Finding 2 month old cheesy broccoli soup in the back of the fridge
4. Walking in a dark room and stepping in cat puke
5. Giving someone a pedicure whose nails are 4" long, and skin is flaking off in my hands
*If you feel inspired, please let me know your grossest things ever* (I'm not going to tag anyone)

3 comments:

The Bucks said...

I want to know which one you experienced today!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I think that those pretty much top any of my expieriences thank heavens!

Deanna said...

LOL! you are hilarious!!! hmmmm...Maybe blowout diapers...but yours definately are the top! I hate finding 'skin' on my chocolate pudding or gravy. yuck!